Friday, April 14, 2006

Uncle Jah Jah

My nephews are spending their spring break with Uncle Jah Jah. With a cup of green butter in the fridge and a bong in the back I have been in the best of moods. I took them out to Mt. Shasta to go snowboarding and they loved it. After Green Toast, a quart of Green Tea, and a shot of ginseng, I was high flying while both nephews listened to their new ipods. New ipods with Uncle Jah Jah music (they have no access to get music other than me and my computer), Lee Scratch Perry, Dylan, Dinosaur Jr., Marley, Neil Young, Pink Floyd and the playlist goes on. At lunch a pound two beers and eat more butter. Funny thing about new ipods you always want to use them. and if you are 11 and 12 years old and listening to Embryo by Pink Floyd or You Can't Blame the Youth from Peter Tosh for the very first time, you might as well bail on any quality conversation time. I just drove and boarded the entire day with dark sunglasses and a perma-grin pasted on my face, while I listened to the conflicting sounds of my nephews ipods bumping out Spearhead and Dylan at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home