Sunday, March 26, 2006

X marks the spot

Last Saturday my buddy picks me up to go snowboarding. He begins the process by sending me text messages early in the morning prodding my tired eyes open. I kick up the kettle and grind some coffee for the press. when my buddy arrives he tells me he just got a ticket for speeding. then he pulls out a bullet of coke. I laughed because to me coke really doesn't do much for me. I used to do it in my teens and early 20's but never really got into it. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette wrapper with a white capsule inside. I had asked him a couple months ago to get me some MDMA if he ever came across it. Like LSD, mushrooms and other psychedelics I appreciate exploring the innner realms of conscienceness. So we hit the slopes and hit the powder in a big way. Not only was I hitting the fantasic fresh dump of snow but I finally caved in and hit the bullet of coke my buddy passed to me. Not really feeling anything definite I did appreciate the anesthetic effect as the coke dripped down the back of my throat. I turned to my buddy and said, "hey, I remember this..." I have to say that my snowboarding immediately improved having a lot more balls than what I did the previous runs. A few hours later we were done for the day as the crowds stomed the resort.

At home I drew a hot bath and couldn't stop thinking about the MDMA. It was a lazy Saturday and it was the perfect excuse as it had been snowing on and off through the day. After the very fucking relaxing bath I went to the store and bought a brand new bottle of Bombay Sapphire and tonic. I went ahead and poured myself a beautiful gin and tonic, removed the pill from the clear cig wrapper, and chased it down with the best gin in the world. As I talked on the phone, I downed a couple more GT's. 45 minutes later it hit me in a wave like a warm fuzzy blanket. The smile on my face would continue for the next 4-5 hours. Typically I love to sit in silence when doing shrooms or acid but this made me want to talk on the phone. I made numerous phone calls, warming my feet by the fire and watching the snow fall outside my living room window. After lot's of continuous talking on the phone the phone battery died. I thought that was great - the fact I felt so good, so social that I could wear out a fully charged phone. My conclusion is that it's a fantastic 5 hour vacation that vibrated my reality with a continuous perma-grin. All hail lazy Saturday's!!


Blogger USA #1 said...

You a retard or sumthin mister?

1:44 AM  
Blogger jahjahfue said...

Dude speak for yourself mister USA #1!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home