Saturday, September 03, 2005

Serious Brownies

With another round of relatives I had to make some ganja food to survive on for three days. So I decided to go with brownies. Problem was, I had no shake, just the crystally, kind kind, fresh, Nor Cal, crippler bud. Not really a problem per se, but it does hurt a bit to grind up the herb, knowing I'll never get to enjoy the flavor and aroma part. My man cringes when he hears me tell him that I grind up the herb.
Needless to say, there is a big difference in the effect between herb and shake when it comes to brownies. To illustrate, I licked the bowl as I waited for the brownies to cook, and by the time they were done I was so baked myself that I ended up eating a huge brownie due to the munchies (It was the very BEST brownie I had ever tasted!). The high was electric, it was late and I couldn't sleep until the wee hours of the night. I woke up the next day still high! For experienced users only!
Now with the freezer packed I'm geared up to a mega chillin' Labor Day weekend.
Jah Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home