Sunday, August 07, 2005

Slip and Slide

I spend the last few days of my summer break high as a kite on Poppy Tea, taking periodical bong hits inbetween slip in slide sessions out in the 100+ weather. The Slip in Slide is a deluxe model which starts with an air matress slide into a pool of water, so you do your slipping on what looks like a wet air matress, then it drops you off into the pool,...I know that sounded redundant but it's real and it's real fun despite the clear warning, "not intended for adult use." What about adult users? Anyhow, I know it's the poppies but damn life is great not a worry in the world. Also the poppies seem to have an effect on my sexual performance which allows me to keep going for hours! My wife is all impressed with my new found endurance and internal happiness. I wake and bake and make tea to set me free. Being free of alcohol has been a blessing too. Plants only need apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home