Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Seratonin

So I discovered that users who turn pro early in their lives mess up their brain's abillity to produce seratonin. Primarily because psychoactive drugs mimic seratonin, and when your getting high all the time, your brain thinks,"why bother with producing seratonin?" Seratonin by the way, makes you feel good, like taking five straight bonghits. So what little seratonin my brain makes naturally is quickly depleted, on weekends that just means wake and bake, during weekdays that means I turn into type A dick and I'm jonesing to get high by the time I get home. Feeding my brain herb works, but it doesn't really address the seratonin production issue. I'm going to try to find a way to get my brain working again at producing seratonin. I'll try to reduce my stress which depletes the seratonin, I'll eat well and get good sleep each night. I'll spend time alone for my own down time and take up Yoga.
Of course I picked a hell of a time to try this out, I'm sitting on well over a 1/4 ounce of good herb and harvest time is right around the corner! If I don't feel a marked difference in one month then fuck it, I'll be back at getting high 24/7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home