Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bourbon

FUCK... Tonight was sushi night. My friend and I went to our favorite place to eat the finest fish. The place is called Gessin Sushi in Orange County. I chowed on some serious raw fish and drank about about 33oz of sapporo while there. After sushi I had my friend drive me to Beverages and More so I could pick up some Eagle Rare Kentucky Bourbon for my new stainless steel flask. On the flask is inscribed: "Property of No. 1 - Bludgeon Yer Eye!". So I came home and drank about three snifters of bourbon and filled my flask. My roommate also let me take a hit from his pipe - good weed. All the while I thought of Hunter S. Thompson and toasting him with every sip.

Bubba:
Congratulations on the sobriety. May you serve as an inspiration to those of us who are polarized by our desires and addictions.

Goodnight

DU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home