Saturday, January 22, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

New Years Resolutions are a joke for me because I usually break them within the first 24-48 hours of the new year. So this year I decided to make several resolutions in hopes that at least one survives the year. So far out of the ten made I have two left. No more coffee, gren and black tea is o.k. but no more coffee. It's a tough one considering my coffee supply of fresh organic Costa Rican bean that I bought in CR, sitting in the freezer begging to be ground up everytime I open the freezer. and the other resolution is no drinking,........and driving,....well actually no open containers,....and yes that's a bad habit of mine. I have a 45 minute drive home each day from work along rural roads where it might be a week or two before I ever see a cop and usually it's a sheriff car which is simply transporting some tweaker with a warrent. It's easy up here to drink and drive, the roads are straight as an arrow and single laned and visability for miles (Flat). Anyways, I wondered if anyone else made resolutions or are they just overrated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home