Thursday, December 30, 2004

Brownie maddness

I basically made a pan full of brownies last Thursday and within a week I have successfully devoured the entire pan, not to mention the left over butter which goes well with toast in the morning. I took a BT today for the first time in over a week, no biggy, just didn't last so I made some bhang. I love THC and especially the ingestion, the prolong high, the perm a grin, everything! I've been dependant on Visiene(sp?), which is weird but fun when I can be so stoned but appear so sober, especially around family and people I work with, it's my little secret, the continual good mood.
Alcohol has taken a back seat unless I'm jiving on ginsing. It's a downer, I get stupid, not like I'm highly functional stoned out all the time, but at least it fits with my constitution. Hot baths rock, simple whole grain dinners, stoney music, and THC,...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home