Thursday, January 13, 2005

Green Tea

It's Thursday and I have comsumed about 1350 calories today - about half as much as normal. There has been no alcohol in my blood since Sunday and I feel 'ok'. The extent of my drug use is about three mugs of green tea this morning and some herbs like Triphala, Hoodia, and Turmeric. Since I've given my liver a run for it's money during the past months I'm giving it a breather for when I gear up for more action. I only have two more Vicoden and a few Ativan left in my supply. They will be used when needed, like a bike crash or something harsh. What I really want to do is buy some wine for tomorrow evening. We'll see what happens... as they say. One day at a time.

Anyway I have to get to bed. I've got to wake up early and hit the gym and work off this gut that's been accumulating since August. No one said it would be easy...

PS: My sister OD'd on pills last night now she's in the county hospital, probably on her way to the psych ward soon. I'll keep you all posted.

G'night

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Shit dude, I'm sorry to hear about your sister what was it she took?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Drug User said...

She took a bottle of Xanax and a bottle of Colonapin. She's pretty fucking nuts.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home