Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Trader Joes or Satan?

I successfully stayed high the entire three day weekday. I celebrated my wife's birthday on Saturday, went sledding in the snow the next day, and by day three I was living off herb, green tea and left over birthday desserts. Word of caution do not go into Trader Joes while really high. The intent was to pick out a dessert for a birthday, I left with five different boxes of desserts! So here I was macking on cheesecake, I had just finished smoking an entire joint of green bud, listening to my radio station http://music.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1265247385 and then I had to crack up as some Christmas tune came on. I thought, this is pathetic, I'll been eating Trader Joes frozen food and desserts for the last five days, I've been high for much longer and now, I can understand how people "find" Jesus. Fortunately the song changed to "king of the road" and I got over it and kept eating cheesecake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home