Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10 Minute Tango with Ativan

The night before last, I ended up getting something like two hours sleep, due in part to getting my new satellite radio. So yesterday I was beat. Not only that, but I was starving and needed some serious sleep. JahJah sent me some of these pills that he was prescribed about a month ago. I hadn't really had a chance to test drive them yet so I thought I would take the opportunity to sample these babies and put them to the test while I cooked dinner. The doseage to take is one, so I took two just to make sure it worked. So I'm standing there chopping my vegetables and all of a sudden I'm starting to feel kinda spacey. Then the spacey turns to a wobbly feeling and within seconds I AM FUCKED UP!!! I can barely finish making dinner I'm so fucked up. I know I need to eat, especially when I took those pills on an empty stomach. My breathing is shallow and my eyes want to close like 5Lb weights are tied to my lids. Worried, I went into the living room and ran in place for a few seconds then went back into the kitchen and slapped my face, keeping me awake long enough to finish my cooking. As I began to chew the food, I realized, as I went through the motions of swallowing said food, I found I couldn't. It was like that muscular function was disconnected. I panicked as I started to choke on the food. Concentrate, concentrate!! I grasped the water on the table and chugged it, hoping that it would loosen the food in my throat. It did... I lived. After dinner I immediately and sluggishly walked as I melted into my bed. Within an hour of taking those pills I was gone. They were so potent that I even left the pills out on the bathroom sink in case I keeled over. Those damn pills are dangerously evil.

Tonight I smoked a bowl and knew I would be safe. Safer than all the beers, wine, brandy, bourbon, absinthe, champagne and other crap the holiday excess inspires. Prescription drugs kill. Legalize weed now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"too much of everything is just enough" Next time, keep in mind, where you got the pills from and his tolerance levels!!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home