Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Sweet Leaf

Damn it's been a long time since I've logged in. I went through a month of sobriety (no drinking), that is, until this girl I know flew out from Englad to see me. She brought me wine from France and Scotch from Scotland. Surprisingly we didn't do that much drinking. In fact I didn't like how it made me feel after being sober that long. As fate would have it, I'm drinking again even though I realize it's too a lesser degree than months prior. The herb still flows and I enjoy that more than the booze. So that's where I'm at today.

Yesterday I went up to Big Bear to make an offer on a house. The place is unbelievable! Four bedrooms with twin masters, four bathrooms, a detached garage with a unit on top which also has a full bathroom. The place is tight and it's where I'm going to start my new business Sweet Leaf Adventures. I'll post a link to the photos once I download them to my computer. Naturally, I'm going to name my place The Sweet Leaf once I move my ass up there.

Thats about it for now. No anecdotes. No witty commentary.

JahJahFue is rockin this blog like a fucking seminar!! I love it!

Drug User

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home