Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Synergy

It's been about 10 days since my last drink. See there it is again, I'm always looking for that mystical number. The mystical number that I use to prevent that which I know is bad from entering my life. In this case, it happened to come on the first day of the fifth month. May first 2005; Five One Five; 515. The first week has been easy with the help of a daily supply of vicodin and post work bowls. Even though a Mai Tai sounded good today... I knew I would just get stupid and it would cut a few hours off my night of reading and/or watching DVD's. So this week it's only a hit of weed in the evening and then text week I will be sober. Stone cold sober. But the one reality I know is that nothing is permanent because everything flows like water from center of our heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home