Friday, April 29, 2005

Quotes of Support

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. Paul Hornung

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Lyndon B. Johnson

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! George Bernard Shaw

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Benjamin Franklin

and my personal favorite,....

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. " Babe Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home