Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fresh Herb

Yesterday I had a choice, to call my main man and say hey let's meet or to accept the dwindling herb supply and when it's out it's out. I thought about the time of year,...Harvest time and my man grows his own each year, I couldn't resist. The herb was fresh and certainly un-keefed. I joke about that because when you get to the stage of puffing the same herb all year long, it doesn't seem to work as well as something new, as a result I start thinking that the bud has been keefed,...how else can I smoke 10 consecutive bonghits without getting that high? This herb was new and different, not as dense as the usual but still intriguing. After two hits, I noticed a prolonged headrush, but then I wasn't really that high, it was the classic creeper, it gave me energy and a head high that lasted much longer than the usual.
Then out of excitement or something like that, I decided to hit it again right before bed, I fell right back into the same pattern of behavior, did I need it? no, but it was just too good not to. The herb left me with more energy and instead of going to bed I watched a fascinating Swiss documentary on Tibetan doctors (The Knowledge of Healing), I then took a hot bath and finally went to bed. Yummmm fresh Northern California herb, it doesn't get much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drug User said...

Lucky bastard!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Help On The Way

"Without love in a dream it will never come true!"

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home