Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bonghits R Us

I think I only had one night this week where I didn't get high.
What I see is that, the more sober I get, the more stress I feel. I try everything, exercise, sex, meditation, etc,...nothing quite hits the spot like a bonghit or two. Exercise is fun and racketball keeps me present, but it's hard to find the time. Sex is awesome, better than herb, but only after the kids have gone asleep and we have a window inbetween kids waking up and crying. Meditation is cool but it's kind of like work in disguise because it's hard for my brain to turn off and tune in. I also find myself with a bad case of the giggles when I meditate with others (Poor confused mind!).
Since it's 12:06am and I haven't officially puffed this bong hit, I suppose that makes two days!

JahJah Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home