Friday, October 20, 2006

Same But Different

It’s all about the same. Only big difference, I’m working so close to home that when things get stressful, I can easily go home and puff, chill for a while, take a walk in the park and then return to work. I’ve been trying to get off the alcohol ever since I had to be excused at the dinner table because I had the spins. Problem is I’m an addict, so I go cold turkey with alcohol while discovering the multitude of pain killers left over from my meningitis daze. It’s doesn’t matter what they are, I just make sure it says something like, may cause dizziness, drowsiness, don’t operate a vehicle and my favorite, don’t drink alcohol – I’m like yep that’s me! I found a beer tonight and figured I’ll drink it with the ones that say don’t drink and celebrate a month of no alcohol.

1 Comments:

Blogger hugo said...

bookmarked

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home