Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pills

Dammit - it's so good to read this blog after weeks away. I just wanna say to DRUG USER and JAHJAH - you are my brothers - i love you guys!

JAHJAH - the balance will occur naturally - you'll see.

I'm sittin here waiting for my ambien to kick my ass.
My allergies have been nutso today - I don't think I've had this bad of allergy attack since I was 10. So, of course I've been gulping allergy pills all day to beat the beast back into it's cage. Hopefully the allergy pills and the ambien won't fight eachother to be the king of my body tonight. Ambien should win. Hopefully dammit. Go Ambien!

I am (without a doubt) addicted to ambien.
My mother is too. I take it every night. I have to, or I don't sleep. But ya know what? It sure does make me sleep well. I feel pretty well rested lately - and this is rare.

Don't know if I told you this, but I quit drinkin in January - then came back to the light about late August. BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED - no longer an abusive "relationship". I drink now like most normal people. A beer here and there or a glass of wine with a fine meal. Yeah. Wow. I guess I've just gotten used to not being drunk all the time.

Shit - I think the pills are fighting. My heart is racing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Techsploits
I HAVE BEEN READING the first blog ever written from a strikers' picket line. Eight hundred health-care workers from Service Employees International Union's local United Healthcare Workers West are striking at ...
A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in management software .Check
this website.

8:11 PM  
Blogger jahjahfue said...

Allergy pills go nice with Poppy Tea!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home