Saturday, April 30, 2005

Continued...

You can't be a Real Country unless you have a BEER and an airline -- it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER.
--- Frank Zappa

I believe, if we take habitual drunkards as a class, their heads and their hearts will bear an advantageous comparison with those of any other class. There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant and warm-blooded to fall into this vice.
--- Abraham Lincoln

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.
--- Dean Martin

Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
--- Winston Churchill

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
--- Ernest Hemmingway

I love to sing, and I love to drink scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink scotch.
--- George Burns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home